Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tag your food package

Hello everyone.  Today's post happens to be like a sequel to my last post: To tent the dessert.  Hehe.. I am sharing Tags for your food package.  And I'll enter them to the MFW Gift Tag Challenge.

Here's a set of Jar shaped tags:

School will be out soon and the summer holidays and festivities begin.  For pool parties, pot lucks, gatherings, when I bring some homemade goodies to the function or to the host, I like to wrap it up in a pretty way.  And that's where the tag come in.  I made some tag to write what inside the package and to indicate if they are peanut free!  Quite important now a days.

And here a few variations:


From left to right:  Pear match-book tag. Cupcake tag, Jar shaped tag, Fussy cut edge single layer tag.
All except the sigle layer tag has stamped dotted line in the inside flap for easy writing.  Here's a few close up.




The jar stamp and 'Love' are from Dear Lizzy + American Crafts (59178)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a sweet day!

12 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! So many adorable tags, Cindy! Love them all! :)

Lin said...

I just LOVE all of these, Cindy - they are so charming! Coincidentally I've been playing with jars, too, for a upcoming challenge.....

Sue McRae said...

What a great assortment of tags Cindy. I really like the pattern paper jar lids.

Kara Lynne said...

Those are wonderful, I love the jars with their paper pieced caps.

Karen said...

what an adorable collection of cute tags....

Emily Leiphart said...

These are adorable, Cindy! I love all of your tags, especially the jar-shaped ones!

Maureen Morton said...

What a great way to give the important info! Love them all, but I am partial to the pear - such a great graphic style! Cute idea, Cindy!

Jeanette M. said...

Love your cute tags!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, these are awesome! I love the jar tags and food ideas! Totally creative, Cindy!

Robin K. said...

These are all darling Cindy!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Cindy! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Clare T said...

These tags are just adorable! Love them!